Saturday, December 5, 2009

50 mm Baby!

I purchased a new lens for my camera today and I was so giddy I drove home and begged the girls to get ready and let me take a few pictures of them in Down Town Mesa. Andelyn was the only sweet child (therefore my "favorite child") to offer up her smiles. I love the technique I get with this lens. Soft out of focus back ground.I had a little learning curve since the lens does not have any zoom (I am the zoom I decided) and what fun I had.
Andelyn: "Mom, you said it would only take 30 minutes".
Mom: "I lied, lets take pictures till I run out of space and battery K".






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pics Shannon... The top one is my favorite... and the one of the lil baby!!! Good Job girl... you rocked it.

Colleen said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad you wrote on mine, so I could see yours! And your photography is amazing...Andelyn looks great!

Elder Jordan Scott Woodard said...

You are amazing, and you have such beautiful girls....you are very blessed with a wonderful family. Miss and Love ya!
Suzanne

Becky said...

Could you bring that fancy schmancy lens to Idaho???