Monday, November 17, 2008

A date with Jason Mraz

Dave and I waiting for the show to start.

We had really good seats. Row 23 in the middle. This picture
didn't do our seats justice.
The Bakers loved the show too!


Oh and Dave too of course.
David and I have been big fans of Jason ever since we found him on the yahoo's New Artist sight. We bought tickets to his 1st concert here in AZ about 5 or so years ago. They were only $12 back then and only 150 to 200 people were at the concert. Now the tickets go for $35 and I'm thinking there were around 5000 or so in the crowd. He did not disappoint. We loved the show. Jason has such an amazing vocal range and uses every bit of it to put on a great show. He's not your average guitar wielding new artist. He uses bongos and brass horns in his band and scats his booty off. He is a true artist with the vocals to back himself up. If any of you wanna here a few songs click on the link below and enjoy.



3 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Hey Shannon!! Yeah for starting a blog. I love to check in to those from Fairway Groves Ward who have blogs so now I can check on your family =) Your girls are beautiful and growing so fast. I don't know if you heard but I named my sweet little dollie Amelia. She is 9 months now. Well check out my blog as well. Now we can keep in touch. =) Leah

ps I LOVED the letter you sent to Oprah. I stopped watching her as well.

sarahtuckett said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now.... are you going to put on the Churro cart? Ha Ha! I can't wait to hear about your trip. Your family picture is gorgeous!!!! Of course when your family looks like yours, how could you go wrong!

Sarah Williams said...

oh so cute- you scrapbooking queen. taking it to the web- good for you. i love jason to.